Monday, January 4, 2010

school starting

Tomorrow school begins and i get to see everyone again! it's funny how much you miss all the people you are friends with both you don't really know outside of school. well along with friends at school comes learning and homework again, but that shouldn't be all that bad anyways because it's senior year and everything is so easy! I'm actually kind of excited to start leaning again after being so vegetated for so long :) these past two weeks have been very fun and relaxing. A lot of my family has been over and so everything has been very busy, but in an unstressful, and fun sort of way. I have also realized how much I am blessed by Heavenly Father down here. He makes me a better leader than i would ever be without him, he blesses me with his spirit constantly, he forgives me constantly, and in as many ways as I look, he shows me his deep, endless, and timeless love for me that keeps me going throughout the day. I am so thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment